Sun, 13 May|
Jamali Kamali Masjid, Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Delhi
Jamali Kamali masjid which if one is to consider has more glory to it than Qutub Minar itself but the only attention it now gets is because of the haunting stories related to Jinns that are believed to reside there. join https://www.facebook.com/groups/rovewalks/ to stay updated.
Time & Location
13-May-2018, 7:00 am – 11:00 am
Jamali Kamali, ladha sarai, Mehrauli Archeological Park Trail, Christian Colony, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, India
About The Event
We are excited to bring you our third walk where we will be exploring parts of Mehrauli archaeological park like visiting haunted Jamali Kamali Masjid along with Rajon Ki Baoli. We will be gathering at Qutub Minar metro station situated on yellow line which is at a 10 minutes walking distance from park entrance.
Jamali Kamali Mosque: Even although Jamali Kamali Mosque opens for public, it is regarded as nowadays becoming a haunted place. When this sort of buildings in India is viewed as where ghosts and surface worldly existence is linked, the name of Jamali Kamali Mosque makes the listing. After darker, there have been many examples of sightings of lights, perhaps in darkness, apparitions as well as other faint attributes. Many inexplicable seems like the dogs growling, chasing through some undetectable sight as well as such unnatural phenomenon have been reported, aside from having situations of nightmares amid people. Some exciting and ghost seeking people have discovered it exciting to consider up visits to this place associated with Jamali Kamali Mosque, and in this particular theory has succeeded primary theory.
- Wear loose and covering clothing. There are thorny trees along the walk, and you do get stung often.
- Carry backpacks instead of messenger bags, it’s just easier.
- Carry enough water for a 45 mins walk one way.
- Carry some munchies.
1. Rove Studios is not responsible for safety and security of the visitors.
2. Personal comments and usage of strong/abusive language/negative comments shall be discouraged and looked down upon. Strong action shall be taken.
3. Female members are requested to use their discretion while exchanging contact nos/email ids/addresses with fellow members.
4. We are not responsible for members’ behavior or interaction with fellow members during or after the event.
5. Sending unsolicited mails/sms/messages by male members to female members shall be looked down upon and appropriate action taken.
6. This is a social voluntary group. Hence any contributions - in kind or in cash (over n above the individual contribution) by any member(s), shall have no binding, legal or otherwise of any kind on the group or the Organizer, whatsoever.
7. Please appreciate that these do’s & don'ts are to filter out people that bring negative energy/have ulterior selfish motives/malaise intentions. We would like to maintain harmony, decorum & camaraderie within the group without sitting on judgment or doing moral policing.
8. Members are responsible for their own actions. The onus of responsibility lies with the individual and not upon the group or the Organizer.
9. Once you rsvp for an event, please keep track of its development till the day it’s implemented.
10. The Organizer is at liberty to withhold any information regarding the group, its members, or its activities. The Organizer is also not obliged to divulge any information regarding the group or its events. Sharing of voluntary information lies solely with the discretion of the organizer.
All events are operated on a ‘No profit - N