Jamali Kamali Masjid, Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Delhi
Time & Location
About The Event
We are excited to bring you our third walk where we will be exploring parts of Mehrauli archaeological park like visiting haunted Jamali Kamali Masjid along with Rajon Ki Baoli. We will be gathering at Qutub Minar metro station situated on yellow line which is at a 10 minutes walking distance from park entrance.
Jamali Kamali Mosque: Even although Jamali Kamali Mosque opens for public, it is regarded as nowadays becoming a haunted place. When this sort of buildings in India is viewed as where ghosts and surface worldly existence is linked, the name of Jamali Kamali Mosque makes the listing. After darker, there have been many examples of sightings of lights, perhaps in darkness, apparitions as well as other faint attributes. Many inexplicable seems like the dogs growling, chasing through some undetectable sight as well as such unnatural phenomenon have been reported, aside from having situations of nightmares amid people. Some exciting and ghost seeking people have discovered it exciting to consider up visits to this place associated with Jamali Kamali Mosque, and in this particular theory has succeeded primary theory.
- Wear loose and covering clothing. There are thorny trees along the walk, and you do get stung often.
- Carry backpacks instead of messenger bags, it’s just easier.
- Carry enough water for a 45 mins walk one way.
- Carry some munchies.
1. Rove Studios is not responsible for safety and security of the visitors.
2. Personal comments and usage of strong/abusive language/negative comments shall be discouraged and looked down upon. Strong action shall be taken.
3. Female members are requested to use their discretion while exchanging contact nos/email ids/addresses with fellow members.
4. We are not responsible for members’ behavior or interaction with fellow members during or after the event.
5. Sending unsolicited mails/sms/messages by male members to female members shall be looked down upon and appropriate action taken.
6. This is a social voluntary group. Hence any contributions - in kind or in cash (over n above the individual contribution) by any member(s), shall have no binding, legal or otherwise of any kind on the group or the Organizer, whatsoever.
7. Please appreciate that these do’s & don'ts are to filter out people that bring negative energy/have ulterior selfish motives/malaise intentions. We would like to maintain harmony, decorum & camaraderie within the group without sitting on judgment or doing moral policing.
8. Members are responsible for their own actions. The onus of responsibility lies with the individual and not upon the group or the Organizer.
9. Once you rsvp for an event, please keep track of its development till the day it’s implemented.
10. The Organizer is at liberty to withhold any information regarding the group, its members, or its activities. The Organizer is also not obliged to divulge any information regarding the group or its events. Sharing of voluntary information lies solely with the discretion of the organizer.
All events are operated on a ‘No profit - No loss/Contributory’ basis.
Disclaimer : Going to trips organized by Rove Studios, participant agrees to following undertaking.
Despite precautions, accidents and injuries can occur. I understand the activities I may undertake may be potentially dangerous and that I may be injured and/or lose or damage personal property or suffer financial loss as a result of use of the facilities, equipment or Trip participation. Therefore I ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE ACTIVITIES including but not limited to:
• Death, injury or illness from accidents of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to bodily injury or illness of any nature whether severe or not, temporary or permanent, that may occur as a result of participating in an activity or contact with physical surroundings, environment, equipment or other persons.
• Loss or injury as a result of a crime or criminal act by third parties, terrorism, war, civil unrest, riot, detention by a foreign government, arrest or other act of any government or authority.
• Theft or loss of personal property during the Trip or any Trip related travel.
• Loss or death or injury as a result of any natural disaster or event or extreme weather conditions or events.
• Alteration including delay, extension or cancellation of the Trip due to natural disaster, civil unrest, war, terrorist attack, medical quarantine or any other disturbances or causes.
I further acknowledge that the above list is not inclusive of all possible risks associated with the Trip or facilities, equipment, or services in association with the Trip, and that the above list in no way limits the extent or reach of this release and covenant not to sue. I understand that participating in this Trip organized by Rove Studios is an acceptance of risk of injury.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Event.
Contact email@example.com for more details