Humayun's Tomb and Hazrat Nizzamuddin ki Dargah
Time & Location
About The Event
Humayun’s Tomb is one of the eminent structures of the Mughal Dynasty that is regarded as the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent. It is made by using red sandstone and is surrounded by magnificent Charbagh garden. It is located close to the JLN Stadium Metro station in Nizamuddin East, Delhi.
Built in 1565, after nine years of Humayun’s death, the Humayun’s tomb site maintains several other graves, monuments and mosques. In the year 1993 the tomb was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One can see a perfect blending of Rajasthani and Islamic features in the architecture of the tomb. The Char Bagh Garden is one of the major attractions inside the complex. The garden is divided into four squares by paved walkways and beautifully designed water channels.
The other monuments that attracts tourists are the tomb and mosque of Isa Khan, Bu Halima's Tomb and Garden, Afsarwala Tomb and mosque, Arab Sarai, Nila Gumbad, Chillah Nizamuddin Aulia and Barber's Tomb.
- Source : https://www.goibibo.com/destinations/delhi/places-to-visit-in-delhi/humayuns-tomb-6131603100526275686/
Cover image credits : wikipedia
HOW TO REACH
Nearest metro station is jungpura, one has to take a rickshaw from there towards the entry gate. After the photowalk at humayun's tomb we will walk towards hazrat nizzamuddin ki dargah for biryani!
Carry backpacks instead of messenger bags, it’s just easier.
Carry enough water for a 45 mins walk one way.
Carry some munchies.
DRESS AS PER CUSTOMS OF DARGAH.
DONT FORGET TO BRING CAMERAS
1. Rove Studios is not responsible for safety and security of the visitors.
2. Personal comments and usage of strong/abusive language/negative comments shall be discouraged and looked down upon. Strong action shall be taken.
3. Female members are requested to use their discretion which exchanging contact nos/email ids/addresses with fellow members.
4. We are not responsible for members’ behavior or interaction with fellow members during or after the event.
5. Sending unsolicited mails/sms/messages by male members to female members shall be looked down upon and appropriate action taken.
6. This is a social voluntary group. Hence any contributions - in kind or in cash (over n above the individual contribution) by any member(s), shall have no binding, legal or otherwise of any kind on the group or the Organizer, whatsoever.
7. Please appreciate that these do’s & don'ts are to filter out people that bring negative energy/have ulterior selfish motives/malaise intentions. We would like to maintain harmony, decorum & camaraderie within the group without sitting on judgment or doing moral policing.
8. Members are responsible for their own actions. The onus of responsibility lies with the individual and not upon the group or the Organizer.
9. Once you rsvp for an event, please keep track of its development till the day it’s implemented.
10. The Organizer is at liberty to withhold any information regarding the group, its members, or its activities. The Organizer is also not obliged to divulge any information regarding the group or its events. Sharing of voluntary information lies solely with the discretion of the organizer.
All events are operated on a ‘No profit - No loss/Contributory’ basis.
Disclaimer : Going to trips organized by Rove Studios, participant agrees to following undertaking.
Despite precautions, accidents and injuries can occur. I understand the activities I may undertake may be potentially dangerous and that I may be injured and/or lose or damage personal property or suffer financial loss as a result of use of the facilities, equipment or Trip participation. Therefore I ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE ACTIVITIES including but not limited to:
• Death, injury or illness from accidents of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to bodily injury or illness of any nature whether severe or not, temporary or permanent, that may occur as a result of participating in an activity or contact with physical surroundings, environment, equipment or other persons.
• Loss or injury as a result of a crime or criminal act by third parties, terrorism, war, civil unrest, riot, detention by a foreign government, arrest or other act of any government or authority.
• Theft or loss of personal property during the Trip or any Trip related travel.
• Loss or death or injury as a result of any natural disaster or event or extreme weather conditions or events.
• Alteration including delay, extension or cancellation of the Trip due to natural disaster, civil unrest, war, terrorist attack, medical quarantine or any other disturbances or causes.
I further acknowledge that the above list is not inclusive of all possible risks associated with the Trip or facilities, equipment, or services in association with the Trip, and that the above list in no way limits the extent or reach of this release and covenant not to sue. I understand that participating in this Trip organized by Rove Studios is an acceptance of risk of injury.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details