Sun, 19 Aug|
Garhmukteshwar (Sunrise and Sunset)
A sunrise and sunset, at the banks of river ganga, this is what small city of garhmukteshwar offers, apart from peace and calmness away from busy Delhi.
Time & Location
19-Aug-2018, 2:00 am – 9:00 pm
Garh Mukteshwar, Garh Mukteshwar, Uttar Pradesh 245205, India
About The Event
How to reach
Everyone would be picked up at their given locations. Who wont be picked directly by traveller, an cab would be arranged for them for pickup and drop. Now the costing is coming around 1200 INR but we will be taking 1500 for now on safer side.
Yes driving would be cheaper but no one is going to drive 300 kms so lets drop that part.
1. A traveler would be booked for 12-16 people, which will pickup and drop everyone at their respective places. total roughly 400 kms. including tax and other charges. ~700 rs per head. Yes its AC! We might be picking up gurgoan people through a cab rather than the tempo traveller because of high toll charges.
2. keeping snacks for the journey around 100 rs per head.
3. breakfast and lunch and evening tea there. around 300-500
4. rest is contingency as we are booking the tempo on kilometers traveled so depending on pickup and drop it can go higher.
1. Itinerary is that pickups would start from 2 am in the morning. gurgaon people would be picked first. noida people picked last.
2. we will try to reach river bank by sunrise and after sitting near the river bank for hour or so, we will head for breakfast.
3. will look around the city till lunch after that the tempo would take to other side of the river to see sunset and evening aarti on ghat.
4. we head back around 6 from there. 3 hours journey. everyone should be back before or by 10 pm (gurgaon people)
1. Carry towels and tissue paper to dry off and dust off sand if you are planning to jump of in the water.
2. Dont carry water or anything to eat. It will be provided.
1. Everyone is advised not to go in water unless they know how to swim. Rove Studios is not responsible for safety and security of the visitors.
2. Personal comments and usage of strong/abusive language/negative comments shall be discouraged and looked down upon. Strong action shall be taken.
3. Female members are requested to use their discretion which exchanging contact nos/email ids/addresses with fellow members.
4. We are not responsible for members’ behavior or interaction with fellow members during or after the event.
5. Sending unsolicited mails/sms/messages by male members to female members shall be looked down upon and appropriate action taken.
6. This is a social voluntary group. Hence any contributions - in kind or in cash (over n above the individual contribution) by any member(s), shall have no binding, legal or otherwise of any kind on the group or the Organizer, whatsoever.
7. Please appreciate that these do’s & don'ts are to filter out people that bring negative energy/have ulterior selfish motives/malaise intentions. We would like to maintain harmony, decorum & camaraderie within the group without sitting on judgment or doing moral policing.
8. Members are responsible for their own actions. The onus of responsibility lies with the individual and not upon the group or the Organizer.
9. Once you rsvp for an event, please keep track of its development till the day it’s implemented.
10. The Organizer is at liberty to withhold any information regarding the group, its members, or its activities. The Organizer is also not obliged to divulge any information regarding the group or its events. Sharing of voluntary information lies solely with the discretion of the organizer.
All events are operated on a ‘No profit - No loss/Contributory’ basis.
Disclaimer : Going to trips organized by Rove Studios, participant agrees to following undertaking.
Despite precautions, accidents and injuries can occur. I understand the activities I may undertake may be potentially dangerous and that I may be injured and/or lose or damage personal property or suffer financial loss as a result of use of the facilities, equipment or Trip participation. Therefore I ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE ACTIVITIES including but not limited to:
• Death, injury or illness from accidents of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to bodily injury or illness of any nature whether severe or not, temporary or permanent, that may oc