Bhardwaj Lake, Asola Mines Photowalk - 2
Time & Location
About The Event
Rove Studios invites you to walk to Bhardwaj Lake in heart of Asola Wildlife Sanctuary, guided by Ar. Anuj Kumar. The event is open to all and is free of cost so anyone can apply. Also, there will a group lunch (on contributory basis) for everyone at a cafe near Manav Rachna University.
How to reach
Meeting point is shibya dhaba near manav rachna university. We will get a cup of tea and snacks before leaving for Bhardwaj lake. Please don’t be late as group might not wait.
1. Drive a car upto shibya dhaba and hope you get a parking spot.
2. Get a uber till shibya dhaba.
3. Nearest metro station is NHPC Chowk on violet line. Shibya dhaba is 4 km away from it.
Its better you reach early since that mean the walk would end before sun is overhead! Carry your own water, snacks and if you love to shoot a camera. So come join us and make this event a success!!!
1. Wear loose and covering clothing. There are thorny trees along the walk, and you do get stung often.
2. Carry backpacks instead of messenger bags, it’s just easier.
3. Carry enough water for a 45 mins walk one way.
4. Carry towels and tissue paper to dry off and dust off sand if you are planning to jump of in the water.
1. Everyone is advised not to go in water unless they know how to swim. Rove Studios is not responsible for safety and security of the visitors.
2. Personal comments and usage of strong/abusive language/negative comments shall be discouraged and looked down upon. Strong action shall be taken.
3. Female members are requested to use their discretion which exchanging contact nos/email ids/addresses with fellow members.
4. We are not responsible for members’ behavior or interaction with fellow members during or after the event.
5. Sending unsolicited mails/sms/messages by male members to female members shall be looked down upon and appropriate action taken.
6. This is a social voluntary group. Hence any contributions - in kind or in cash (over n above the individual contribution) by any member(s), shall have no binding, legal or otherwise of any kind on the group or the Organizer, whatsoever.
7. Please appreciate that these do’s & don'ts are to filter out people that bring negative energy/have ulterior selfish motives/malaise intentions. We would like to maintain harmony, decorum & camaraderie within the group without sitting on judgment or doing moral policing.
8. Members are responsible for their own actions. The onus of responsibility lies with the individual and not upon the group or the Organizer.
9. Once you rsvp for an event, please keep track of its development till the day it’s implemented.
10. The Organizer is at liberty to withhold any information regarding the group, its members, or its activities. The Organizer is also not obliged to divulge any information regarding the group or its events. Sharing of voluntary information lies solely with the discretion of the organizer.
All events are operated on a ‘No profit - No loss/Contributory’ basis.
Disclaimer : Going to trips organized by Rove Studios, participant agrees to following undertaking.
Despite precautions, accidents and injuries can occur. I understand the activities I may undertake may be potentially dangerous and that I may be injured and/or lose or damage personal property or suffer financial loss as a result of use of the facilities, equipment or Trip participation. Therefore I ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE ACTIVITIES including but not limited to:
• Death, injury or illness from accidents of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to bodily injury or illness of any nature whether severe or not, temporary or permanent, that may occur as a result of participating in an activity or contact with physical surroundings, environment, equipment or other persons.
• Loss or injury as a result of a crime or criminal act by third parties, terrorism, war, civil unrest, riot, detention by a foreign government, arrest or other act of any government or authority.
• Theft or loss of personal property during the Trip or any Trip related travel.
• Loss or death or injury as a result of any natural disaster or event or extreme weather conditions or events.
• Alteration including delay, extension or cancellation of the Trip due to natural disaster, civil unrest, war, terrorist attack, medical quarantine or any other disturbances or causes.
I further acknowledge that the above list is not inclusive of all possible risks associated with the Trip or facilities, equipment, or services in association with the Trip, and that the above list in no way limits the extent or reach of this release and covenant not to sue. I understand that participating in this Trip organized by Rove Studios is an acceptance of risk of injury.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Event.
Contact email@example.com for more details